A New Episode of Factory Side Chat is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, and YouTube.
Episode 12, Saving Time, Money, and the Planet: The Evolution and Benefits of Reducing Oxidation By-Products and Varnish
In this episode, we discuss the evolution of the industry's approach to varnish and review strategies to reduce oxidation and varnish production and extend oil life, saving time and money and increasing sustainability.
Hy-Pro’s Scott Howard leads this discussion with two of the most experienced and influential thought leaders in the industry: Peter Dufresne, CEO of EPT Clean Oil, and Aaron Hoeg, General Manager for Hy-Pro Filtration.
- The industry’s approach to varnish control has changed, and new technologies are making it easier to solve varnish issues and prevent formation.
- Varnish is a complex problem, but there are a number of strategies that can be used to prevent it from forming.
- By following these strategies, you can extend the life of your oil and save time, money, and resources.
Why You Should Listen:
- This episode contains valuable information on how to prevent varnish formation in industrial oils.
- The guests are two of the most knowledgeable experts in the industry.